F4

F4's Reunion Performance

By xiaokhat - February 22, 2013



I finally got time to finalize and blog this event!

As an F4 fan, (or should I say "a former" fan) I eagerly waited for this event. The rehearsals that were released weeks before the airing date heightened the anticipation. Mom and I even had an MG marathon to be more prepared (and emotional) haha!

But after watching the video, I realized a lot of things..
  • That F4 and FRH are really different on stage. FRH's more active and more playful.
  • Something really is going on between Ken and Jerry, although Jerry already apologized, I feel that they're not fully in good terms yet.
  • That I'm so not used with Zaizai's spoken voice! Waaahhh!!! I'm so used with his dubber's voice.
  • Too much interviews! Even the four of them seemed bored with it.
  • They should have used the interview time to sing two or more songs. You know, other hits like Can't Lose You and Seasons of Fireworks. Yeah, that'll be better. Or better yet, they should have did a medley, like what S.H.E did on their comeback performance last year.

I thought I would be teary when I've finally watch them perform together. But, no, I didn't. Although I was touched to see that they were together again. (After 4 years!! 4 years, imagine that!) I got more teary when I watched S.H.E's CNY performances, seeing Selina dancing SHERO as if nothing happened with her. Haha! 

Anyways, going back, I realized that I don't love F4 as much as I loved them before. But when Ken said that he wishes to have an F4 concert on the Mainland this year made me excited of course. At least I want to fulfill one of my teenage dreams -- that is to see F4 in concert. 

Speaking of dreams, I would like to thank those people behind the subbing "project". (Nah, it wasn't really a project. I subbed the vid for personal purposes but I realized that it would be better to upload it online.) It has been my teenage dream to be a part of an F4 subbing team. Thanks a lot to those people, from whichever FC they are from; (Waaahhh!!! I don't even know that! Lame!) most especially to the translator, yanaliao, thank you so much. It was already my plan to sub this vid but translating is the most painstaking thing of all, well, aside from timing subtitles. Haha!!

So, yeah, there you have it! Enjoy the vid! I'm so glad Jiang Su TV didn't ask Youtube to delete it. Please bear with the ads, I can't do anything with it. (How I wish I earn money from it. Hehehe)

Oh yeah, the VCR at the beginning of the vid was translated by me. I know there could be a lot of errors in it, so please feel free to message me and I'll edit. About the timing, I can't do anything with that anymore. Sorry...

Show rough translations

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spam messages/advertisements will be automatically deleted.