Fangirl Anticipation and Pains

By xiaokhat - February 01, 2013


It has been more than two weeks since I resigned from my regular job and during those days I had a lot of time for myself, to fangirl, and go out joining the field ministry.




It's already February and. my fangirl heart has broken because of

  • 3 Peas auditions
  • Arron's Singapore tour


And now, this fangirl is anticipating a lot of things in the coming months:


  • F4's reunion performance on CNY!!!  After how many years, they're performing on stage again, although not live since they've already finished filming it. I hope that'll be shown here in PH too, just like what they did with the MAMA last year.
  • The Moment Japanese version release on March. I can't wait to hear 紀念日 Japanese version! I badly want to buy the one with the DVD and the photobook but I know my wallet can't handle it anymore, so I guess I'll just wait for the DVD on YouTube
  • Arron's Taipei music party on May 4 and 5 Which I can't attend because it's too soon, I checked the airfares earlier and it would cost me tens of thousands, excluding the concert ticket, food and accommodation, transpo, and shopping. So, like last year, I have no other choice but be happy for those who can attend, and wish for a concert DVD.
  • S.H.E's concert tour starting July which I'm sure I won't be able to watch any unless they'll stop here. So I better start saving up for the DVD.


And I hope that's all.. I know I'm still hoping for Fahrenheit's 5th album this year, but if ever I hope they'll release it like on late 3rd quarter of the year or early 4th quarter. Else, my wallet would cry bitterly.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spam messages/advertisements will be automatically deleted.