happy anniversary wave 72!

By xiaokhat - March 22, 2014

A year with CM




I can't believe I survived a year!


Rating this job from 1 to 10, I'd honestly rate it 3. Since I started teaching, I started disliking the call centre job. Imagine racist people from somewhere in the globe whom you don't know will shout and swear at you as if they have known your whole life from the start. But a year ago, I was left with no choice but to try this job.

I never thought I'd pass the training months, as I really don't think I will fit in. I never thought I'd like the people I'll work with as I thought they'd be like the conyo-pretenders, EOP sa jeep type of people. But I was proved wrong. My wave mates are all cowboys, loud, and mga walang arte sa katawan. My teammates and my TLs are the same as them. It was these people who are making me stay and go to work every single day.

Thank you for teaching me to be more patient and to be more tolerant. Looking forward to working with all of you for another year. :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spam messages/advertisements will be automatically deleted.