add a little DRAMA to your music…

By xiaokhat - July 05, 2014



Received my package today!

I was notified by yesasia last week that my order was already shipped so I have been waiting for my package since then. At last it arrived today!


I wasn't supposed to buy Drama until Cut is released. However, when I checked yesasia, Drama's autographed version was already out of stock! I panicked and thought the album itself may run out of stock soon, so I bought it straight away. However, I don't want to shoulder shipping fees, so I have to order something else. I was supposed to order Zaizai's compilation album, unfortunately it is now out of stock. (I should have bought that last year! Regrets… ugh!) So I instead bought this S.H.E HK concert CD, which turns to be a… disappointment. -_-


stupid me doesn't  know how to put the plastic back on -_-

The box was enclosed in a hard, transparent plastic case, which is different from Arron's previous albums.


what's inside? lyric book, mini photobook, and Heme leaflet.
Don't forget the CD of course!

 The CD case when flipped back, is a huge photo of Arron holding a copy of his album. The mini photobook contains photos of Arron "endorsing" different products, all named Drama. (Or, better said "dramatizing" products…) The material used in the mini photobook is similar to those car brochures. First class paper! The texture of the lyric book, on the other hand, is more like the one used in newspapers? No, not exactly like that. The other side of the lyric book is another pic of Arron.

It really gives me a different feeling whenever I listen to the CD compared the downloaded ones. The instruments are more clear, the difference of Arron's voice is more distinguished. What do you expect? It's HQ!




lyric book and disc 1



disc 2 and bonus DVD


To be honest, I did not know that I ordered a CD and not a DVD. I just realized that it was a CD when I played disc 1 earlier.

I was supposed to buy both S.H.E's first and second concert DVDs to complete my collection, however the first concert DVD was already out of stock, so I ordered this one itead. I bought this version because on the bonus DVD.

I was surprised that the casing was like any normal DVD, unlike the one in SHEITO. The pink booklet was a lyric book with concert pics. It is unusual for a concert DVD to have a lyric book, tbh. So I considered it to be a bonus since I don't have any S.H.E album other than 花又開好了.

The bonus DVD is the footage of S.H.E's 5th year fan meeting. What I liked is the message on the end of the video...



It translates as:
In the future, S.H.E
will have their 10th, 20th anniversary

Until we are 80 years old
we will still be together,
singing together,
becoming a blessing and a companion for each other



I really envy those S.H.E clovers…
How I wish Fahrenheit stayed long like S.H.E

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spam messages/advertisements will be automatically deleted.