2gether 4ever and ever!

By xiaokhat - September 06, 2014




Exactly 5 days before S.H.E's big day, I finally received my own copy of S.H.E's Together Forever DVD! Ahh I waited a month for it! I was supposed to preorder it from YesAsia, but it will cost me about two grands, so I decided to preorder from kpopcpop. (the only shop in Philippines which sells cpop albums)




VHS-like box


The VHS is already labelled 2gether 4ever


Unboxing the DVD gave me this feeling of opening a gift. The box was creatively designed to resemble a VHS tape, labelled 2gether 4rever on the side.


paper wrapper designed in all the s.h.e album clovers


As you open the box, you'll see a paper wrap designed in S.H.E album clovers for the last 13 years. It's so pretty that I'm thinking of scanning it and make it my blog background. xD



2 concert dvds and 1 bts footage dvd

Inside is the free preorder poster and the DVD itself. Watching the DVD is really different to just listening from it. The moment S.H.E came out and perfomed SHERO, my tears just came out from nowhere. As of this time of writing, I just finished watching Selina's VCR. Mum and Dad can't understand the burst of emotion I had after watching it. ugh, Selina!

Okay, I'd finish watching this. I'll end this post with some pics from the mini photobook.







EDIT:

I have finished watching the concert, and this is my favorite now! Most of the songs they performed are the ones that I really really like. Unlike their previous concerts where they perform the most popular songs, this time they performed the less known ones, the songs would most probably be in side B if the albums were released in casette form.

Watch the BTS here while HIM has not deleted it. Be sure to have a box of tissues handy, okay?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spam messages/advertisements will be automatically deleted.