I miss 布芙!

By xiaokhat - September 21, 2014





Ever since Arron was paired with Tia, I can't help myself but compare her with Puff.


I miss BuFu so much that I wanted to see them together. Luckily, HIM granted that requesr and paird Arron and Puff for No Cut MV. But I want more! Unfortunately, we have to wait for Unstoppable Sun MV to be uploaded on Youtube.

So, to satisfy my longing, I decided to make a fanvid. The Only Rose is the best choice because of 老闆's hatred and 亮亮's love on roses. Also, 齊翼 promised 亮亮 that he will find a rose that never withers for her, it turns out that that rose is actually 亮亮. aww so sweet~ I really do not understand why this song was not used for Just You instead.

Anyways, I haven't made a fanvid for quite a long time, so I hope you guys could enjoy my fanvid. :)


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Spam messages/advertisements will be automatically deleted.