a year after . . .

By xiaokhat - November 17, 2014

It has been a year...

More than a year, actually.

I made the impossible, possible.


I am finally able to return to my old self. More like my 18 year old self.

I was able to put pieces of myself back, just like a puzzle.

I am glad I managed to get through it.

At that time, I thought my world has ended.

I am lucky to have friends who traveled with me along that rough road, although few.

I managed to stand back on my feet again.

The smile I am wearing is no longer a mask.

Best thing is I met my inspiration.



I told you I will make you regret your decision.

I am not finished yet.

It's still a work in progress.

Just, wait and see.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spam messages/advertisements will be automatically deleted.