Arf! 🐶 Chillin' with the pups 🐕

By xiaokhat - June 19, 2016


With Simba - Pomeranian

I have always wanted to visit a pet cafe, but most of the pet cafes I know are all in the north. So, when a colleague of mine shared on FB her visit to a dog cafe here in south, I was thrilled! My dream would finally come true! (So babaw 😂)

The store is located inside BF Homes, a jungle I have yet to explore. I've been to BF two or three time, and all by car, so I have no idea how to commute.

Entrance ticket

Anyway, yesterday I've finally visited this dog cafe, Pups and Cups. The place is really cozy. The cafe area is separated from the pet area, so you can have your own coffee in peace if you're not really into dogs. An entrance fee of PHP 190 is needed to meet the pups. That fee comes with a complimentary iced or hot drink, or add PHP 50 for a frap. 

dark chocolate mocha frap + ice cream + choco chip mug cake

The cafe houses about 10 dogs. Most of them are playful and active. All the dogs are not out at the same time. They spend around 30 minutes roughly then gets switched by someone else. Some dogs they don't let out at the same time to avoid dog fights.

Some photos:

Simba showing off some tricks

Dobby - pug

Casper - Siberian Husky

Look how happy Casper is! (stolen shot)

Sleeping Cloud (Maltese) and Clover (Shih Tzu)
Clover and Cloud ❤


With Arrow - Pembroke Welsh Corgi

With Noodle - Toy Poodle

With Chance - Yorkshire Terrier

Too bad I don't have photos with all of them, especially Casper. He's my favorite, next to Dobby ❤

I'm not a dog person but I realized that an hour and a half is def not enough to spend with them. I'll definitely be back with more friends. I can already think of those people who would enjoy in this place.

Next stop: cat cafe! 🐱

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spam messages/advertisements will be automatically deleted.