Starbucks 2021 Organizer

By xiaokhat - December 15, 2020

 



It's that time of the year!

With all the things that happened this year, I never imagined I'd get to continue my yearly Starbucks tradition. 

Turns out, this year is not going to be any different!

Well, there's one thing different though—I got an organizer and not a planner.

I'm honestly not someone who plans ahead. To be honest, I seldom write on all the planners I get each year. I basically use those planners as a diary, writing what happened to me in a sentence or two for that day, if I have the time to write. 

The organizer is a bit better this time. It's like a bigger wallet that can hold a total of 12 cards, some cash and coins, and some space for your phone and wired earphones. My mom liked the organizer that she even wants one for herself!

Check out my unboxing video to see how it looks like. Also, please like (and subscribe) for support ❤

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spam messages/advertisements will be automatically deleted.