What am I up to recently?

By xiaokhat - December 20, 2020

 

my new pc 💜

I have been quite busy recently...

I've started a new Youtube channel

The channel I already have was declined for monetization because of several copyrighted videos. I can simply delete (or set the videos in private) but I've decided not to do so since those are fangirl related.

So I've started another one from scratch.

Honestly, it's so hard to go back to zero! A lot of the settings I'm used to tweak in my main channel aren't available on this one because this is brand new.

Second, I can't think of any content. My life is super plain and boring to share. So most of the personal videos in the channel are all about unboxing. 

And gameplay...

Yep, I'm now playing PC games!

The current rig I have is like an entry-level gaming PC. (Strix b360-f + Strix 1650s + ASUS vp249qgr) So, to make the best use of my resources, I have to play games! 

I tried Valorant but I suck at fps games. I joined a random team one time, and I died within the first 30 seconds of the game 🤣  I don't know how to quit the game so I closed the window instead. My team must have hated me so much! 😅

Then someone recommended Genshin Impact. I often see its ads and the graphics are good, so I gave it a try.

I currently am addicted to it!

I tried live streaming while playing, but I really suck at online games so I'd just record and edit it after. But I think I'm getting better so I want to try streaming again.

I created a twitch account but I haven't tried streaming yet. Maybe until I got a mic I can use... 🤔

So, there you go!

I just want to promote my new channel, maybe get some suggestion as to what you want to see or you want me to do? And of course, get subscribers! 😁

Oh, and if you play Genshin Impact, perhaps we can co-op sometime? I need some help in finishing a quest as well 😅


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spam messages/advertisements will be automatically deleted.