Prince of Wolf

By xiaokhat - November 04, 2016




Halfway through the series, I promised myself that I'd write a review my thoughts on it once it ends. I can't remember anymore how I learned about this series. All I'm happy about is that for the first time in many years, I fangirled with someone in real life. One of our pantry angels, ate Beth, also happened to watch it as well. She watches in between breaks, so I get to watch it with her.

I can't organize my thoughts right now, so I'll divide this post to the things I love and I don't.


What I loved:

  • 男主角超帥啊!真的!I can't rave enough. Although this is his first lead role, Derek acted really well. I love how his facial reactions change from innocent to fierce/scary that quick. Here can really pull off that Wolf look. He quickly captivated my heart. I compared our ages and too bad I can only be his 姐姐 😂

怕嗎?

  • The plot is something new, something different. I love how naive 澤明 is. The best parts for me is when he was being taught about love.
  • After the first three episodes, I was expecting that the next episodes would be Tarzan-ish. I was relieved there wasn't anything like that. 澤明 isn't really that innocent with the material stuff. The series was focused on his innocence with abstract things like emotions and relationships.


  • The side love story between 江平 and 滋滋! I love how torpe 江平 is and how pakipot 滋滋 is. They obviously like each other but took them more than 10 episodes to let each other know what they really feel. Anyway, I really love how 江平 courted 滋滋. So romantic and cute!

Aren't they cute? ❤

  • I love how the writers developed 舒裴's character. I thought she would be like 歡歡 when she decided to fight for her feelings for 澤明. Good thing they made her a good supporter of 澤明 and 密密. 
喜歡一個人是多麼美好的事

What I don't like:

  • I don't really hate it but it kind of annoyed me when they used the series to advertise Vidol. Very pinoy 👎 

  • The "one year later" thing is senseless. It feels like they really added that misunderstanding between 澤明 and 密密 just to transition to the new plot. And they have to change the plot because they can't think of anything exciting with the innocent 澤明.
  • Episode 10 onwards is boring! 澤明 becomes a civilized man and faced the complex adult life. Nothing new with the next episodes.
  • The character of 浩維 is underdeveloped. It's good that he also supported 澤明 and 密密 . It's just that he has less role other than giving them support. He sacrificed a lot, even his life. So martyr. So kawawa. 
  • Minor characters underdeveloped. The girl who admired 浩維 since college could have been developed as a fifth party. Someone who would actually support 澤明 and 密密 so she could have 浩維. It would be better if she instead was the blind date girl. That character would make more sense.
  • The side story between 浩維 and 舒裴 feels pilit. They just implied in the last episode that they are starting to have feelings for each other. The writers could have developed that story earlier, three or four episodes before the ending.
Happy for them

  • 密密's sickness feels like just made up midway just because there's not much problems in the story. Same with 澤明's grandpa not approving his relationship with 密密. I can sense that the writers are trying to stay away from their trademark family drama, but watching an episode or two that with 50% crying scenes is 👎

Now I realized I actually don't like the series 😂 Overall, it's just normal, not my favorite, not that I hate. The first 10 episodes were promising. Whatever happened in the middle affected the whole series. The rest is boring. I wouldn't watch it if I really wasn't interested.

PS: I love Derek!!!! ❤❤❤

That childlike smile ❤


Ugh, so 帥!❤


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spam messages/advertisements will be automatically deleted.