Eat-all-you-can buffet is ❤️

By xiaokhat - January 03, 2017



Words are not needed for this! 

Who would've known that there's a buffet restaurant hidden in Fisher Mall in QC?

Below are some photos taken from Quezon Filipino + Spanish Buffet Restaurant 


salads, soups, mashed stuff, etc.


They offer a huge variety of filipino + spanish dishes. Panalo yung red sinigang nila 👍


Cebu belly lechon is ❤️❤️❤️


I didn't get to try their sisig, but they offer pork and bangus sisig. They offer grilled okra and talong.


My favorite spot!!!! Dessert all-you-can!
Fresh fruits, ice cream, smores, buko pandan, make-your-own halo halo.


First round of dessert: watermelon and mangoes


Didn't get a chance to take a decent photo of the area because I was really hungry when we started eating. (I had my last meal in the office at around 9am, we started eating at around 4:30-ish.) I was telling myself I'd reserve my hunger so I could have more meals but I was already full after two rounds of main course. I tried their red sinigang, Cebu belly lechon, grilled talong, and cocido, then had multiple rounds of dessert and salad. 

I hope they'd open a branch in the south soon!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spam messages/advertisements will be automatically deleted.