F4

Super Nostalgic!

By xiaokhat - March 23, 2017


Part 1:




Part 2:




High school days!

Ultimate throwback!

*my 13 year old fangirl heart is crying*

A moment of silence please for my fangirl heart

I didn't even know videos like these existed! Judging from the song lineup, this happened in 2001 in November based on the intro. This was in between the Meteor Rain album release (August-ish) and Make a Wish album release (January 2002).

And I am amazed with myself that I still know those.

Does that make me a super fan now? ✌

Let this be my reaction paper. I was literally talking to myself when I was watching this in my room last night. It was amazing that I still know the lyrics of the songs!

Part 1:

01:34 - The entrance reminds me of Fahrenheit's 相如飛飛 concert. Pretty much the same, minus the stars. (F4 did it first)

03:06 - I found it a bit difficult to differentiate 仔仔 from Jerry.

03:48 - The effects! So 2000s 😂

06:15 - Vanness really dances well even back then. Look at those moves!

06:34 - He's singing an English song! What song was that though?

11:34 - I can't believe I still know this song! The rap!!!

20:05 - All those pain, how come it feels like he's singing all his pain out? May pinaghuhugutan ka ba bebe?

24:20 - To be honest, I hated this song. This is my least liked song in the whole album. I hated 仔仔's voice, how weird it was. But now, here I am, singing along.

28:59 - Sobrang baba ng boses mo kuya!

34:49 - Ugh, cutest song in the album ❤

39:18 - What, wait! He's exiting far from the main stage? Hala! Lucky fans!

44:37 - I don't know what this song is, but I'm falling in love again with Ken ❤

49:46 - Why is he not playing the guitar?!?!

54:41 - Ugh, this songgggg!!!

56:21 - ❤❤❤

56:30 - Wait, was that Jerry? Doesn't really look lke him.

58:35 - This song never faila to get me high!


Part 2:

06:00 -Whoa! It's 6 minutes already and he hasn't finished dancing.

17:03 - What? Just two songs from him?

20:12 - That one looks scripted 😶 #sorrynotsorry

24:59 - awww, sharing mics, so sweet! ❤

25:09 - Why are you excluding 仔仔?

25:52 - awwww ❤😍

27:16 - awww there ❤❤❤❤❤


Did you notice the audience in general? No bazooka lenses, no phones, just there, living the moment. Far different from how concerts are like now.

I wish I could find more other treasures next time.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spam messages/advertisements will be automatically deleted.