Cafe. Waiting. Love (等一個人 咖啡)

By xiaokhat - May 11, 2017



Are you waiting for someone?

Cafe. Waiting. Love is about Lee Si Ying who is a college froshie. At the beginning of the movie, a senior told them stories about a legendary student called Ah Tuo, who has done a lot of stupid things which made him "legendary". Si Ying is not waiting for anyone to come nor she was looking for someone, but it wasn't until the end of the story that she realized that someone was waiting for her.



I have mixed emotions towards the movie. Was it good? Yes. Was it awesome? Erm, not really. The movie was good. There were situations that added drama to the movie but those were either not realistic or unrelatable.

What I love

  • Si Ying's crush on Ze Yu

  • The real reason why Ah Tuo and his ex gf broke up

  • These childhood sweethearts and the reason behind the cafe's name

  • The gangster couple and how Pauline Lan reminds me of TXF


  • Megan Lai!!!

I could go on and on how much I love Megan's androgynous look, but no. Let's stop here. 😁

Were the characters waiting for someone? Somehow, they are. Except Si Ying. She wasn't waiting for someone or something but knowing that someone was waiting for her is somewhat comforting as there could also be someone out there waiting for me.

There are lots of things in my head about this movie that I want to share but I couldn't organize them all. I think it's best that you see the movie yourself. Watch on Kissasian

images from 等一個人咖啡 FB

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spam messages/advertisements will be automatically deleted.