累了

By xiaokhat - January 25, 2019

© the idealist

Hello January!

I'm normally excited when January kicks in. New year, new opportunities, new challenges, new experiences, everything new.

Nothing changed this year. I was excited with what January it's going to offer. But I never imagined I would be drained this early!


Work. It's work. I think it's too much work. My brain came to a point where it can't even comprehend anymore. My mood was so low that I just wanted to cry. I tried to smile to show I'm fine but I really can't. I can't focus on what I was doing either. It was really a bad day.

The workload. The load was too much that I can't handle it anymore. And then instead of adding people in the team to ease the load, we were instead reduced! That's three, four people doing the workload of ten. How's that?

Then the flu. I had flu that lasted 4 days. I wanted to rest but I have no choice. We're already lacking people, I can't be out anymore.

It's only the first month, I wonder if the next eleven months will be any better.

I'm tired.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spam messages/advertisements will be automatically deleted.