I want to die

By xiaokhat - March 27, 2019



I want to be the next person to be murdered
I want to be rolled down by a truck
I want to be pushed down the stairs, hit my head on some metal and bleed
I want to be terminally ill
I want to die in my sleep

Seriously, I just want to be gone from this world
Why live when you have no reason to go on
Why live when you are unlovable
Why live when you are already dead inside

Numb

I don't find any beauty in this world anymore
Like a hamster running on a wheel
I'm going nowhere

I am a waste of air
Waste of water
Waste of resources

As somebody who is easily forgotten
As somebody whose presence nor absence is not felt
Life and death doesn't make any difference at all

I wonder how many people will come to my funeral
Or if people would care at all
I wonder how the people I care for will feel
Happy?
Sad?
Shocked?

The world will continue anyway without me. 
Why care?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Always remember that there is that One who created you. He will always love you. Stop placing your happiness to other people. Start making your own kind of joy. If you continue living, the world will continue and at the end you will be victorious. If you die right now, the world will still continue, but how about you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. huminga ka ng malalim hndi ikaw un nakilala ko na kat na basta nasuko agad,,,huminga ka lang

    ReplyDelete

Spam messages/advertisements will be automatically deleted.