Cebu in photos

By xiaokhat - July 08, 2019

Hello Cebu

It has almost been three months since my last Cebu trip. I have been busy with work and life and other stuff and so I wasn't able to share highlights of that trip.
During this trip, I brought my Instax mini Neo 90 as my travel camera. I also was planning to make a travel journal out of the prints I had.

Anyway, here's some of the photos taken during April's Cebu trip. We were there during the holy week, so there wasn't that much activities that could be done.

in-flight

OsmeƱa circle

in the park

walking around

kainan

Temple of Leah

inside the temple

mga abubot ni Leah






stairs

I was hoping for an IG-worthy photo

Sirao gardens

Magellan's cross

sunrise

pathway to the beach

when in Oslob

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spam messages/advertisements will be automatically deleted.