Quarantine Life

By xiaokhat - April 16, 2020



Hi everyone!

Today is day 32, 5th week of the community quarantine. How's quarantine life treating you? 

My quarantine life's pretty boring. Other than the occassional grocery runs, I'm pretty much indoors the whole time. Here's how my week is like:

Work (T-S)
I'm one of the lucky ones who got to keep my job after quarantine, so I at least got to keep some sort of routine and a pretty stable income flow in these trying times.

Those who were given a chance to work at home, be grateful. Many people would want to be in your shoes.

Watch (whenever free)
It's either YouTube, Netflix, Viu or switch between those three. I've finished one series, a couple on going, and a few that I'm not sure if I should continue watching. Most of what I watch are kdramas (life saver!) I'll share my watch list on a different post.

Cook (when I feel like doing)
I'm not really someone who cooks but because most of what I watch are food-related. Dalgona? I did that. I miss Starbucks, so I have been experimenting with my coffee. Newfound hobby: google simple recipes then challenge myself on cooking it.

Cleaning the house (weekends)
It also doubles as a workout when done on a hot summer morning. Every weekend becomes like spring cleaning!

Play (when bored)
Candy Crush? Tsum Tsum? Adorable Home! It's just sad I can't play Pokemon Go. I also play with my Lego set when I'm super bored. 

Well, that's pretty much it. As you see, I'm a boring person. What about you, how do you spend your quarantine life?








  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spam messages/advertisements will be automatically deleted.