Lessons from A World of Married Couple

By xiaokhat - May 18, 2020


I hated kabit dramas. I am someone who gets easily affected by what I watch so I don't often watch kabit dramas. Except this one. After 4 episodes, I was convinced that this is more than just about infidelity. This is more about what infidelity does to marriage and how different couples react to it.

Here are some of the lessons we all can learn from the series:

1. Cheating is never forgiveable



2. Trust is important in a relationship

Women are faithful not because they don't know how to cheat. They refrain from doing so because they believe having trust in each other as a couple is important.


3. Acknowledge the red flags to be able to get out of an abusive relationship

The delusional one wasn't that woman. It's me.


4. Once a cheater, always a cheater



5. Divorce is not just about the couple, the children are affected too

Why do I need to live like this? I didn't even do anything wrong. I never told you to get a divorce. I never told dad to marry another woman. I never wanted any of that.


Should you watch it? I recommend watching it. The ending for all couples is realistic, unexpected for some.




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spam messages/advertisements will be automatically deleted.